At the end of the activity, students should have a basic understanding of the following concepts:
1. Clothing can be used to advocate for a cause.
2. Products have environmental, economic and social impacts.
3. The total impact of a product is determined by a combination of how the product is made, what it is made of, how it is packaged and how it is distributed.
4. Eco-friendly products are produced in a way that minimizes harmful impacts on the environment.
5. Factors such as cost, materials, design and degree of eco-friendliness affect consumer decisions.